September 24, 2009

Yikes! Bikes!

It has been a very busy week and I haven't been able to post much. Mostly because I've been busy DOing things rather than BLOGging about things. I have many photos and posts to put up chronicling my various house projects AND, if I can get my butt in gear, I'd also like to "re-tour" the house because a lot has changed since I last posted photos (in January?). Of course, things are always changing...

In any case, here is some eye candy from BDDW Furniture to hold you over until I return to active blogging:


(Lake Dresser)


(Lake Credenza - Low)


(Mills Bed)


(Simple Bench)


(Mills Bed - Twin)


(Lake Credenza)


(Slab Table - detail)


(Slab Bed)

Gorgeous pieces, non? I'll take one of each please, especially the Slab Table. (More on that later...)
(All Images from BDDW American Handmade Furniture website.)

No comments: