November 11, 2009

Chairs Galore!

I've posted about my super-duper awesome Hans Wegner knock-off chairs HERE (jealous, much?). But, because the holidays are nigh upon us AND maybe you don't have equally fab dining chairs for your Thanksgiving or Christmas guests (or random Tuesday night dinner party) AND I am feeling so very generous, I present to you:

MY PICK OF COOL DINING CHAIRS THAT WILL BLOW YA MIND!

The classic Eames DCM chair.
Expensive, yet seemingly so simple in a "oh, this old school chair? I think I found it at a garage sale" sort of way.


The Thonet No. 18 Viennese Cafe Chair.
It's French, bitch.


Black Windsor dining chair.
Can be found in almost any Quaker-chic home. A sturdy classic for a reason.


The West Elm Oval back dining chair.
A nice mix of comfort and modern.


The CB2 Bandit chair.
Knock-off of the Emeco Navy chair. A-hoy!


Ikea Olle Chair.
Looks MoMa or SoMa, but it's 100% Affordable Euro Design.


Sundance 1956 Chair.
Rugged and Chic. City and Farm. Basically, a lot of cool. Thanks Robert Redford!


Pottery Barn Nailhead Chair.
Like a little throne for the dining room.


The Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair.
You will want to marry this chair and have 10,000 chair babies. If you are me, that is.

No comments: