March 13, 2009

Friday Fry Day.



I'll let you in on a little secret. I love McDonald's french fries. I love them. They are addictive. (It's been proven in studies, I swear.) But, despite the fact that my body craves them, I try to practice a little restraint and not have them with every meal. This is made difficult by the fact that there is a McDonald's ONE BLOCK FROM MY OFFICE and TWO BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE. So, I have made a deal with my craving. I can have McDonald's fries when it is both Friday AND a payday (which happens every 6-8 weeks). So, today? You got it: Friday Fry Day. Oh, yes! But, I did not buy any fries. No sirree. I had a salad instead. A bland tasteless salad that was a leftover from Tuesday night.

My lunch (post chowing down):



And to wash it down: a diet Pepsi and a multi-vitamin.


This made me realize two things: 1) I might be getting sick; and 2) I am totally that annoying person in the office.

1 comment:

kumeeks said...

i haven't eaten at mcdonald's in a long time. mainly because i find the food there to be gross. but ah, the fries...they are addictive and conjure up warm memories of after swim practice moments when my mom would pick us up in a heated car in the winter with them fries :)