March 12, 2009

Big Brother Is Watching You.

One of my favorite things to do is to peek inside other people's homes. Literally. I like to run at night and on my evening runs I take every opportunity to jump up and see what's going on inside the homes I pass. This is especially easy to do in San Francisco because every other house has a large bay window in front and (strangely) very few people draw their curtains. I would say "Yeah, I know this makes me weird..." but I know that almost EVERYONE is a bit of a voyeur. Hence the success of design/shelter magazines and blogs. Blogs like The Selby. The Selby is 7th heaven for people who like to peek. Please, please click HERE and check it out. Real homes of real (albeit, super cool) people.



(Image: Edward Hopper, "The Night Window")

No comments: